Sunday, September 18, 2022

SCRIPTURE guidance through Joseph

Matthew 18:20

King James Version

20 For where two or three 

are gathered together in my name, 

there am I in the midst of them.


I woke up early this morning, as I normally do.

What to write about?

SPIRIT guided me to create this 57th blog.

It was time to honor my friend.

Ever had a friend, who guides you through life?

Not through his words, or his thoughts, but through Scripture?

Well, I have such a friend.

A man of GOD.

Whose heart is for the LORD.

Long before GOD made me born again, Joseph would gently guide me.

I would make foolish statements about my beliefs.

My opinions caused warning flags in my friend.

And he would give me Scripture verses.

He was entirely Biblical.

He would actually do that with anyone, who he felt were in danger of eternal fire.

I was one of those, but didn't know it.

Mercifully, GOD gave me such a trustworthy friend.

Have such a friend, and you will FOREVER be blessed!

Most people are caught up in the things of the world, but only by being born again can anyone be saved.

John 3:3

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.


The LORD JESUS explained:

John 3:5-7

King James Version

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


That was the most important thing Joseph taught me.

To be born again.

Of course, I believed in GOD.

I believed in JESUS.

I was brought up Catholic.

Little did I know, there was so much more to learn about faith.

As Catholic, no one among the clergy, or even my teachers in school, led me to study the Bible.

That was the missing part of my education.

Of ALL education in the world.

We must know the Bible.

We must be born again.

We must be taught by SPIRIT.


Friendship means you care about each other.

Joseph, a born again Bible teacher, shared many verses with me.

He would patiently explain my errors, quoting from Scripture.

I had no understanding, for the HOLY SPIRIT wasn't in me yet.

Ah, but the day came, years after, when I made a pact with self.

I was sick of self.

I did not want to sin anymore.

I needed help.

Seems GOD was waiting for this declaration.

He waits for all of us to make such statements.

Wanting to repent, to know truth, to know His laws, to be guided by Him.

You have no idea the POWER in such personal declarations.

On 6 September 2019, five months after that declaration, GOD decided it was time to save his wayward daughter.

He made me watch two videos on Bible prophecy.

Then He turned me to Scripture.

My life, and work, had been His, since.

This blog will share with you the vital guidance I received from Joseph.

When GOD made me born again, Joseph only waited for my questions, and supplied me with verses and explanations.

He let me find my way around, for he knew I was mighty thirsty for the WORD of GOD.

I shall try to retrieve his work, from my many blogs.

I believe I know where those can be found.

The questions I asked him were the hard ones to answer.

As a baby Christian, I needed help.

Joseph was always on hand to answer those difficult questions.

Allow us to share with you our work together.

GOD bless us all!


NOTE: Joseph would teach me in New International Version (NIV), but for uniformity, I shall use my usual King James Version (KJV).

ALL verses from biblegateway.com

Funny, as I gave you that link of my source for Bible verses, here's their VERSE of the DAY:

Ephesians 5:1

King James Version

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, 

as dear children;


So very appropriate for our friendship, in CHRIST.

A friendship, built in CHRIST, through Scripture, guided by the HOLY SPIRIT, from a love for GOD, will be the STRONGEST friendship in the whole world.

May you have such friendships.


Now, on to the meat of this 57th blog:

REPUBLISHED articles

BIBLE teachers

2022 articles


What is the BEREAN way?

 Acts 17:11 King James Version 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica,  in that they received the word with all readiness of mi...